What Can Hypnosis Do for Me?
- Hypnosis can help liberate you from overeating/unhealthy eating patterns, smoking, and other unwanted behavioral habits
- Hypnosis can increase mental abilities: memory, confidence, learning capacity & concentration. *Great for academic tests or any kind!!
- Hypnosis can eliminate phobias and other unwanted negative feelings
- Hypnosis can help to create a sense of peace, energy and optimal well-being
- Hypnosis can reduce stress. Additionally many clients report feeling very well rested even hours after a session.
- Hypnosis can reduce pain associated with diseases or surgical procedures
Alternative Uses of Hypnosis
Clients may also choose to explore past life regression (P.L.R.) which has been championed by well respected psychiatrist Brain Weiss, M.D. Dr. Weiss is the author of the best selling book “Many Masters, Many Lives”.
Benefits of Hypnosis
Hypnotherapy has become more and more widely accepted because it does not involve potentially habit-forming drugs, has no serious side-effects and is inexpensive.
Please note that a hypnotherapist cannot make you do something that you don’t want to do. Only authentic client motivation will be a springboard to successful hypnosis outcomes.
Get Started Now
Hypnosis can be preformed in person or through Skype. Skype is a free visual teleconferencing networking site. Only a camera is needed (purchased for usually about $70.00). Please add Dr. Jeanine Marie as a friend at drjeanine1. Be sure to complete a Welcome Packet and submit it to Dr. Jeanine at email@example.com ASAP to secure a timely appointment.
**Hypnosis is contraindicated for clients with a history of epilepsy
Dr. Jeanine Marie is a certified hypnotherapist C.Ht.